Sunday, October 24, 2010

CSN Stores

Well, I had such a great outcome last time I placed an order with CSN stores, that I'm happy to be doing it again.  As I mentioned before, they have everything.  Since, it looks like we'll be staying in this house for a bit longer due to not wanting to have the address stress of renting this house, pay another mortgage, and paying for daycare.. we're looking to spruce up this place a bit.

The kitchen and dining room are definitely the first places we're going to redo.  We, without a doubt, need a new dining room table.  Currently we have a somewhat nice table and really crappy chairs that do not match at all.  The dark brownish/black circular table was in my grandmother's kitchen (so it's small) and the chairs are a blond color that I think might be from ikea from about 15 years ago and are completely falling apart.

So, my first thought was to check out CSN Stores because I love how easy it is to go through everything and how quickly it all arrived.  I figure even if I can't find the perfect dining set, I'm sure I can find a great accessory (or a few) that will look nice for once we fully redo the kitchen and dining room.  I'll let you know what I end up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment