Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Sorry!  I'm apparently only showing up for holidays now. 

I'm currently 12 weeks and 5 days along and everything is going really well.  I had an ultrasound last week - baby had 2 arms, 2 legs, a head and a body.  I can't complain.  Heartbeat was 171 (which online everywhere says girl).  I still have no idea what it is and we're not going to find out.  Sometimes I have strong feelings of boy, other times its girl.  Time will tell. 

I feel like everything is going super quick and super slow at the same time.  I didn't have any morning sickness at all so I can't really complain - I've just been very very tired.  I want to go to sleep early but something always happens that makes it so I don't go to sleep until 1030-1130.  I also have a horrible time napping for some reason. 

We're picking up my sister in law (and brother in law) tonight.  Tomorrow we'll FINALLY get to tell my in-laws the double exciting news!  I feel like my parents have known so long (5-6 weeks?) that it's about time!

I also have no idea how to tell my job.  Or when.  I just moved to a new department this week so that adds to all the confusion.  Its pretty much my same boss (she just used to be my boss's boss.. does that even make sense) so it's not a huge change.  I just have NO idea when/how to do it.  I probably should do it soon.  Luckily, I was already chunky so it's not like I'm really showing yet or anything.  I'm only up 1.5lbs so I'm very very proud of myself.

Okay, well wishing you a very happy thanksgiving!  Hopefully, I update this more often once I get into the magical second trimester where I'm not supposed to be so tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment