Monday, February 22, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

It's already time for another Meal Plan Monday.  Here is the plan for this week:
Breakfast is cereal, waffles, or toast
Lunch is leftovers

Sunday: Baked ziti but instead of ziti I'm using mini raviolis, garlic bread, salad
Monday: Chicken "Glop" (yes, it's a terrible name but that's what we always called it growing up), rice, roasted butternut squash
Tuesday: Pork chops with pineapple salsa, steamed broccoli
Wednesday: Something in the crock pot but I haven't figured out what yet.
Thursday: Jambalaya with chicken and/or shrimp
Friday: Baked Tofu



I'm heading off to jury duty now.  Lucky me, I got called in on the first day.  I have a book and a sudoku book all set to go so hopefully that'll keep me entertained all day.  Some things say I can bring my cell phone, some things say I can't at all, so I guess I'll just leave it in the car.  It would be nice to be able to text or just roam the internet while I wait but oh well.  Hopefully, I don't get lost driving out there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment