Monday, March 1, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

There's no meal plan today.  I'm flying down to Florida to visit my grandparents on Wednesday evening and not getting back until Sunday so it would just be two days of meals.  More about my visit tomorrow.  For some reason, when my husband is alone he doesn't stick to a meal plan.  He doesn't cook too much so, knowing him, he'll probably end up at a friends house for a day or two or his parents and then make mac and cheese one night. 

For some reason, I did end up going food shopping this weekend to pick up some fruit and ended up spending $40 on random fruits and veggies.  Of course, while shopping, I completely forgot about my trip.  So, it looks like I'll be cooking with a lot of vegetables either tonight and tomorrow or chopping and freezing stuff.  No big deal.  The stuff will probably last until I'm home anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment