Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Review

So what did I end up buying from CSNstores.com?  I ended up going with the Le Creuset baking dish.  It came with a 9" and bonus 5" for only $24.95.  At that price, the hardest decision was picking the color.  I ended up going with Caribbean.

The order came super quickly.  Seriously, I ordered it on the night of Sept 21, it shipped the 22, and I received it the 23! 

They are, obviously, a great quality.  How can you go wrong with Le Creuset?  I've already used the larger one twice (once for baked mac and cheese and tonight to make jalapeno cheddar corn bread).  It's a great size and I can definitely see myself reaching for it again in the future.  The little one is the perfect size for a small apple crisp or something of that sort.  I plan on making meatballs in it tomorrow night to test it out.. there's only two of us so the small size is fine.

Tomorrow: heading to the doctor to confirm the pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment