Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Crock Pot Wednesday

Photobucket

If you haven't noticed, I like simple crock pot recipes.  Since I don't have much control once all the ingredients go in, I like to keep it easy.

Today, I'm not even sure if you can call it a recipe, but I am. .

6 Chicken Legs
1/2 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce (or whatever bottle is lurking in your fridge)

Put chicken legs on bottom.  Pour sauce on top.  Cook until done. 

Eat and enjoy. 

Short, simple, and tasty.  My kind of recipe.  I also saw this Crockpot curry recipe the other day that looked really good.  Of course, I didn't write it down/print it out so I'll have to go by memory and fudging it along the way.  Hopefully I'll remember and try it in a few days.

3 comments:

  1. quick question about how long does this take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BBQ chicken legs are always a winner! Shopannies, I leave mine on low for about 8 hours or more...which is about average for most crock pot meals I make...after that much time though the meat is falling off the bone - you may want to check it at 6 hours if you don't want your meat that done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put it on low at around 10:30AM and it'll probably be in there for about 7 hours until we eat. It looks done but since we're not ready to eat I'm just leaving it in there until we are. I'm still trying to figure out what to have as side dishes..

    ReplyDelete