Monday, March 15, 2010

Meal Plan Monday


I haven't done a meal plan in weeks.  My waistline and wallet are none too happy about that.  I decided I'm going to (try) to eat low carb for the next few weeks.  I don't have any set amount of time.  We are going to try to have a baby so some weight loss defintely couldn't hurt right now.

Hopefully the weather will be nice so we can grill a lot this week because I really miss the grill.  Even if the weather is bad, my poor husband will probably be out there with a rain coat grilling away anyway.

Breakfast: Eggs/Omlettes and veggies
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinners:
  • Sunday: Buffalo Wings with blue cheese and celery/carrots
  • Monday: Hamburgers with salad
  • Tuesday: Enchilada Chicken Casserole (this is one of our favorites) 
  • Wednesday: Corned Beef (of course) and cabbage, potatoes (turnips for me), and carrots
  • Thursday: Hot dogs w/saurkraut and cole slaw
  • Friday: Shrimp w/ butternut squash (haven't figured out how yet but I know it'll be something like that)
  • Saturday: Fajitas
I quickly picked up chicken wings for last night but really need to do a real food shopping which I'll probably do tonight or tomorrow.  We have a ton more space now (more about that tomorrow) so I have to stock up some.

No comments:

Post a Comment