Monday, August 30, 2010

hello out there

So, uhm.. hi?  It's been a really long time. 

Nothing has really changed.  Just working.  We were thinking of buying a new house and spoke with the mortgage broker and it looked like we could swing it (we'd have to rent out our condo because we're not interested in losing 30,000 on selling it).  Anyway, that all changed because apparently the debt to income ratio he originally gave us has changed.  So that probably won't be happening.

I have not gotten pregnant and my periods went from being normal 30-31 days to a random 54 day cycle, 35 day cycle, and then just recently a 46 day cycle.  I had blood work done today just to check and make sure everything is working like it's supposed to.  Hopefully good news.

The good news is that I did not pass out while giving blood today!  This is a first.

Also, I'm starting back up on low carb because I've gained weight recently and that really won't help the baby making side of things.  So I'm going to lose some weight and hopefully we'll have some better luck or at least I'll have lost some weight. 

Hopefully I'll also be writing more often because I enjoy writing and just get forgetful.. or tired and lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment