Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 2

Today wasn't bad - just bored at work again and thinking of food when I'm bored.  I'm a snacker and, especially in the beginning of Atkins, there isn't really much fun stuff to snack on.  In a few weeks, I'll be able to add in nuts and berries and that'll help big time. 

Today's Meals:
Breakfast: The same -eggs and canadian bacon
Lunch: a bit of leftover steak and cheesy broccoli.  some fresh broccoli and tomatoes
Dinner: A casserole type dish - chicken, sausage, spinach, peppers, cream cheese, bit of cheddar on top before it went into the oven.
Drank: 72 oz of water at work and 3 glasses of crystal light at home

This morning I got on the scale and lost 3 lbs.  TMI Alert: I weighed myself "pre-potty" yesterday and "post-potty" today.  I forgot to weigh myself until I was walking out the door for work.  I know I work better when I weigh myself daily so I ran back in and did it.  I really need to do some food shopping considering the only fresh veggies I have are broccoli and celery.  I like having more options but will make this work until I get to the store.

In other, more fun news, we booked a cruise!  My husband and I got married on 05.05.05 and always joked we would get remarried on 10.10.10.  Well, that's coming up pretty quickly!  We booked a cruise on the Queen Mary 2 which I'm really excited about since I've never been on Cunard.  It took about 3 weeks of going back and forth but we finally got the guarantee that they can do the ceremony on 10.10.10.  Woohoo!  While we were waiting I just told the (very nice) woman that I didn't care if a bus boy did it, I just wanted it done.  But the Commodore agreed to do it and that's what we were waiting for.

It's a short cruise - only around 5 days. But it'll be a nice quick getaway and break from normal life.  It stops in Canada and maybe one spot in Maine?  Honestly, I don't even know!  I just wanted it booked for the date.  haha

Okay, going to go catch up on some TV  <-- very important I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment